Policies for Privates and Semi-private Clients
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required for each client at the time of registration.
- Semi-private classes – Make-up work will be given due to absence ( No credits given).
- Private tutoring -A maximum of one credit per month will be given providing cancellation is done 2 hours in advance. Make-ups will be offered for multiple absences.
- If any staff member is ill, a qualified tutor will substitute when possible.
Policies for Tuition Payments
- Tuition is due in full at the beginning of each month.
- A $25 fee is charged for late payment (Refer to your invoice for due date)
- No refunds are provided.
- If a student does not show up for a session the full fee will be applied and no makeup session offered. Please provide 24 hours notice for an absence.
- We accept credit, cash or check.
- Checks should be payable to WSEA Tutoring. A $40 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Credit card payments can be made online using the invoice provided by WSEA.
- If payments are overdue, tutoring may cease until accounts are settled.
HSPT and ACT/SAT Group Courses
- Test prep classes have a maximum of 12 students.
- Test prep students will only be able to attend the class day they have registered for.
- If a student is absent, make-up work will be given or a private session may be scheduled for a $50 fee.
- If space is available a day change may be made for an additional $50.00 non-refundable fee. Day changes must be made before the first day of the class.