High School Entrance Exam Preparation
High School Test Preparation
- Students will take a full pre-test and a post-test to assess their growth
- Tutors will focus on refining test taking strategies and relieving test anxiety
- Students will complete timed drills to improve timing on each section
- Students will be given the tools to be confident and familiar with the test format
- WSEA will provide a highly individualized program
- Private and group classes available
Test Prep Location: Grace United Church
300 E Gartner Rd.
Naperville, IL 60540
High School Entrance Exam Preparation Offered in Summer and Fall.
High School Test Prep – Parents Night
WSEA Tutoring – Central Location – Grace United
300 E Gartner Rd – Room #224
Naperville, Illinois 60540
- 9/29/15 6pm
- 10/10/15 9am
- Discuss program
- Answer questions
Parents Night is optional for parents. Its purpose is to provide information regarding our program and give parents an opportunity to ask questions.