Jr. High or High School
9th - 12th Grade - Summer
Jr. High or High School Math Prep
Strengthen math skills needed for next year. Preview what is coming up. Jr. High students will review this year’s math and prepare for their upcoming year. High school students may prepare for Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, or Calculus. Maximum 3 students. Tuition $500. A nonrefundable deposit of $50 applies toward tuition.
Schedule at Grace United Methodist Church
- June 11 – July 18, T,W,Th – 6 weeks, 1 hour class
- Gr. 6-8 meets at 8:45-9:45
- Gr. 9-12 meets at 9:45-10:45
Schedule at Zion Lutheran Church
- June 11-July 18 T,W,Th – 6 weeks, 1 hour class
- Gr. 6-8 meets at 1:45-2:45
- Gr. 9-12 meets at 2:45-3:45
How to Register –To register, download a summer registration form for secondary (Gr. 6-12) students from our Summer Clinic or Form page and mail with a $50 nonrefundable deposit for each class for which you register. Deposit applies toward tuition. You will receive a written confirmation the first week of June.