Back To School Workshops
Our August workshops help your child build academic confidence for a successful school start! These programs let your child review the skills they learned last year, so they’re back up to speed and ready to start listening, following directions and answering in a group setting again. Parents tell us every year what a difference this review makes for their children!
Workshops for Summer 2013 will be held during two different weeks:
Click on a link below to learn more about each back-to-school workshop we offer:
- August Brush-Up – Gr. 1 and Gr. 2
- Phonics Is Phun – Gr. 2-4
- Cool Writing Gr. 3-5
- Math Facts Blitz Gr. 3-5
- Fraction Action – Incoming Gr. 5
- Study Skills Workshop (Gr. 4-5)
- Strategic Study Skills Workshop (Gr. 6-12)
- Speed Reading & Comprehension( Gr. 6-12)
- Junior High and High School Math Review
- Intensive PSAT Prep
Check out our half day camps in July. New this year!
- Pirates and Princesses Camp – Gr. 2
- Weird School Camp – Gr. 3
- Chocolate Camp – Gr. 4
- Mysteries Camp – Gr. 5
- Jr. High Math Camp – Gr. 6-8
- Reading Comprehension/Fluency Camp – Gr. 6-8 and Gr. 9-12
- Strategic Study Skills Camp – Gr. 6-8 and Gr. 9-12
For general information and a summary of all of our summer classes click on the link below.